Thursday, April 13, 2006

Military Wives

They say that behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes. Nowhere is this more true than in the military. I could go on and on about all the stuff military wives put up with, but I think my own wife captured the sentiments best in her top ten list:

10. Half the amount of food lasts twice as many days
9. No one complains when you sleep in the middle of the bed
8. It's okay to be totally turned on by Top Gun
7. No. Shaving. Required.
6. Having your own personal insect collection living in the vacuum canister
5. Military discounts at New York & Co.!
4. Free tows (and mechanic work with a little flirting and the magic phrase "husband on active duty")...
3. ...all three times the car breaks down
2. TSA stops the entire airport security line for a military wife bonding opportunity
1. I get to see my best friend/sweetie May 2!!!

'nuff said.

No comments: